Thursday, August 7, 2008

First Day of School

Horray! The long summer is over and life is back to normal!! Dont get me wrong, I do love spending time with my boys, but too much time together for them turns me into non-stop referee....The boys are so excited to return to school, jakes best bud chattman is in his class, he has brodys teacher from last year, i love her, she is prepared that the boys are nothing alike:) As you can see jake won the mohawk battle, we have even been into hair cutting salons and he would cry and we would agree to return the next day, and that wouldnt happen. I had been telling him he could keep it until school starts, he really wanted it, i guess your only 6 once, he cant really pull that off much older so now it is.....Brody has many of last year classmates again in his class this year, he is a very popular boy and gets along well with all the kids, he will do great. Football has started and he is really excelling. there are many big kids (10 &11 yr olds!) on his team, but he is showing out really well. Austin was up and out way early before i was even out of bed so no pics of him,sorry... lets all pray for a super good year with no trouble for my trouble makers, (not naming names:) )

2 comments:

Matt, Cassidy, Parker and New Baby said...

Very cute pic, but what happened to my sweet little nephews?? They turned into punk skaters!!!!

Claire said...

Wow - what a pair of cuties! - I mean tough cool kids - 1st & 2nd grade - hard to believe. Love you all!! ~C,B,M,Aa&A