Saturday, August 2, 2008

Family Pics

Its been a long time since i have taken or sent out any pics of the family or kids...I am staring this blog so hopefully I can do a better job of keeping all of my long distance family and friends posted on our ever so busy life. In the next few months we will be so busy with the boys starting school and Austin and Brody starting football. I will do my best to share ! Here are a few older pics I found that I love......

These were taken in california while visiting Ron and Dayna and the kids last christmas..

This was taken when I picked the boys up from their week long camp. I was so worried about Brody, he has never been away from home, I was a wreck! he had promised to write me,he did not... Austin has been to this same camp for the last 6 years, I also went to this camp as a kid. They had so much fun, we had an hour drive home and stopped for an hour to eat breakfast on the way, they couldnt stop talking, they were interupting eachother, they had so much to say! I guess austin was the stud of that camp, he had 7 different girls ask him to the dance :) He ended up going with a 16 yr old!! I guess he had a 15 yr old take Brody! She couldnt take austin so she took the next best thing, his 7 yr old brother!! While at camp Austins voice started to change, he is so very proud of that! Lastly....... the big funny looking dog is our year old mastiff mix puppy Rambo. He missed his boys soooo much!

No comments: